Sunday, February 24, 2008

"The CoMe uP: She GoT BooTy EDiTioN"...

Being the man that I am, one of the few weaknesses I have is the love for a nice phat ass (on a woman this is, don`t get it twisted:), so that`s basically what possessed me to post up this joint. It`s nothing really all that spectacular, however it does have Buffie "The Body" & Deelishis (Flava Of Love fame) hosting & it also features 50 of the sexiest skrippaz, pole dancers, models & rump-shakers -- really that`s all I need to say...


The Come Up: She Got Booty Edition
Released: 2008
Release Type: DVD Rip














N`JoY...

4 comments:

EDAYE said...

What's up homie? Thanks for this in a BIG way! Ya know I am downloading right now. Whoo!

HeRBaN LyRiX said...

No probS homie...














STaY BLeSS`n...

Anonymous said...

"click ten times to download this file"

no thanks flyupload is shit.

HeRBaN LyRiX said...

LoL...do a lil` research or just check my earlier 'Movie' posts, there`s a way to get around that. You`re welcome...












STaY BLeSS`n...